About Me

My photo
Need some kitchen inspiration? Try one of my recipes, or contact me to host your own Epicure Cooking Class. I've been an Independent Epicure Consultant since 2006 and I love sharing recipe ideas for these great products. Use the links at the side to sign up for my customer newsletter or to place an order online.

Monday, June 16, 2014

SALMON (Oh Canada, Fisherman's Wharf, and Teriykai)

The only thing I don't like about cooking salmon is trying to decide which seasoning to use. There are so many flavours that my family loves! Tonight I made 3 different salmon fillets by placing them all on a lined baking sheet, drizzling them with olive oil, and then sprinkling with the seasonings. Bake at 375F for about 20 minutes.

OH CANADA - drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with Epicure's Oh Canada Dry Glaze
FISHERMAN'S WHARF - drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with Epicure's Fisherman's Wharf Sea Salt
TERIYKAI - drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with Epicure's Teriykai Rub or Seasoning and some brown sugar

Some other great flavours to try are:



Clockwise from the top: Fisherman's Wharf, Teriyaki, and Oh Canada

0 comments:

Post a Comment