About Me

My photo
Need some kitchen inspiration? Try one of my recipes, or contact me to host your own Epicure Cooking Class. I've been an Independent Epicure Consultant since 2006 and I love sharing recipe ideas for these great products. Use the links at the side to sign up for my customer newsletter or to place an order online.

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

MONTREAL CHICKEN BURGER & SUMMER SALAD

I love making a big batch of burgers and freezing them so we are ready to bbq all summer long! Here's a recipe for chicken burgers and a summer salad that I whipped up with whatever looked good in my fridge.

MONTREAL CHICKEN BURGERS
2 pkgs. ground chicken (probably 1.5 lbs)
1/2 sleeve of unsalted soda crackers, crushed
1 egg
2 tbsp. Epicure's Montreal Chicken Rub
1 tbsp. Epicure's 3 Onion Dip Mix

Combine everything and form into patties. (I use this burger press and freeze them, then cook from frozen.) Grill and serve on a bun with sriracha aioli and your favourite toppings. (I love guacamole on my burgers but sadly I didn't have any tonight.)

SUMMER SALAD
spinach
cherry tomatoes
cucumber
blackberries
snap peas
soft cheese (I used Laughing Cow, but you could use goat cheese or bocconccini)
VINAIGRETTE: 1 tbsp. Epicure's Raspberry Vinaigrette Seasoning, 1/3 c. olive oil, 1/6 c. raspberry vinegar, 1 tsp. Epicure's Honey Mustard


0 comments:

Post a Comment