About Me

My photo
Need some kitchen inspiration? Try one of my recipes, or contact me to host your own Epicure Cooking Class. I've been an Independent Epicure Consultant since 2006 and I love sharing recipe ideas for these great products. Use the links at the side to sign up for my customer newsletter or to place an order online.

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

PURPLE COUSCOUS

We had some leftover couscous, so I made a very basic salad with some vegetables we had in the fridge. You could add whatever you like - green onions, feta cheese, edamame beans, fresh herbs... there are lots of options. I made a dressing with Epicure's Mint & Beet Dip Mix so it turned a pretty purple colour (and tastes awesome!)

couscous, cooked
cherry tomatoes, quartered
cucumbers, diced
any other ingredients you think would taste good
Dressing :
2 tsp. Epicure's Mint & Beet Dip Mix
2 tbsp. olive oil
2 tsp. raspberry vinegar

Toss the ingredients together in a bowl. Whisk together the dressing and pour over top, stirring until the salad is evenly coated.


0 comments:

Post a Comment