About Me

My photo
Need some kitchen inspiration? Try one of my recipes, or contact me to host your own Epicure Cooking Class. I've been an Independent Epicure Consultant since 2006 and I love sharing recipe ideas for these great products. Use the links at the side to sign up for my customer newsletter or to place an order online.

Friday, June 6, 2014

Homemade Potato Chips in minutes!

My Epicure Chipster has been going non-stop for the last week - the kids and I have been making batches of homemade potato chips with our two favourite seasonings: Poutine Seasoning and Butcher's Block Sea Salt. I love dipping the chips in Chipotle Bacon & Cheddar dip!

Slice potato with Epciure's Ceramic Slicer and place on the Chipster.
Season with your favourite flavour.
Put in microwave for 3.5 minutes (times may vary).


0 comments:

Post a Comment