About Me

My photo
Need some kitchen inspiration? Try one of my recipes, or contact me to host your own Epicure Cooking Class. I've been an Independent Epicure Consultant since 2006 and I love sharing recipe ideas for these great products. Use the links at the side to sign up for my customer newsletter or to place an order online.

Sunday, August 31, 2014

TROPICAL SMOOTHIE

There are a ton of smoothie recipes out there - this is my go-to recipe, and I change it up depending on what fruit we have in the freezer that day. All measurements are approximate.

1-2 c. frozen fruit (I used peaches and strawberries)
1/2 banana
2 c. orange juice (sometimes I use half orange juice and half coconut milk)
1/2 c. plain Greek yogurt
1 tbsp. Epicure's Sweet Coconut Lime Dip Mix (or Summer Berry Dip Mix)
1-2 oz. rum (depending on if this is a morning smoothie or an evening smoothie!)

Put everything in a blender and pour into a glass.



0 comments:

Post a Comment