About Me

My photo
Need some kitchen inspiration? Try one of my recipes, or contact me to host your own Epicure Cooking Class. I've been an Independent Epicure Consultant since 2006 and I love sharing recipe ideas for these great products. Use the links at the side to sign up for my customer newsletter or to place an order online.

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

BALSAMIC PARMESAN CHICKEN FINGERS WITH MARINARA DIPPING SAUCE

This is one of the recipes from the "Good Italian. Real Fast." Collection. I just changed a couple of the measurements and it was delicious.

1/2 recipe of Balsamic Vinaigrette (1/2 tbsp. Epicure's Balsamic Vinaigrette, 1/6 c. olive oil, 1 1/2 tbsp. balsamic vinegar)
4 chicken breasts, cut into thin strips
1 c. panko bread crumbs
2 tbsp. Parmesan cheese
Marinara Dipping Sauce (1 - 398 ml can crushed tomatoes + 1 1/2 tbsp. Epicure's Marinara Sauce Mix. Simmer on the stove for 20 minutes.) *I would consider adding a bit of Epicure's Pizza Seasoning as well just to give a little more zing to the sauce.

Whisk together the vinaigrette ingredients in a large dish, then add the chicken strips and let them marinate for a bit. In another dish, combine panko bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese. Coat each chicken strip in the crumb mixture, and lay on a lined baking sheet (or use Epicure's Crisper Pan so you don't have to bother turning them over halfway). Bake at 375 F for 20 minutes. Serve with Marinara sauce.






0 comments:

Post a Comment