About Me

My photo
Need some kitchen inspiration? Try one of my recipes, or contact me to host your own Epicure Cooking Class. I've been an Independent Epicure Consultant since 2006 and I love sharing recipe ideas for these great products. Use the links at the side to sign up for my customer newsletter or to place an order online.

Monday, January 26, 2015

ROAST CHICKEN THIGHS & BRUSSELS SPROUTS WITH PANCETTA

I found this recipe in a Rachael Ray magazine and changed it slightly to use some of my Epicure seasonings. It smells amazing!

4 tbsp. olive oil
2 tbsp. Epicure's Seasoning for Rosemary Garlic Oven Fries or Poultry Seasoning
1 tsp. fennel seed (I used a few drops of fennel essential oil instead)
salt & pepper
12 bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs
1 lb. brussels sprouts, halved or quartered with outer leaves removed
100 g. pancetta, diced
1/3 c. white wine
1 lemon, sliced
3 shallots, sliced
4 cloves garlic, chopped
1 tbsp. Epicure's Sage & Apple Stuffing Seasoning

In a large boil, combine 2 tbsp. oil, rosemary garlic seasoning, fennel seed, and salt & pepper. Add chicken and turn to coat. In another bowl, toss together remaining ingredients with the other 2 tbsp. oil. Spread on a lined baking sheet, and nestle in chicken thighs. Roast at 475 F for 25-30 minutes. Turn on broiler and broil for a few minutes until chicken skin gets crispier.

1 comments:

Ross H. William said...

Nice post! Keep it up and thanks for sharing this amazing post. Himalayan Pink Rock Salt Powder Melbourne

Post a Comment