About Me

My photo
Need some kitchen inspiration? Try one of my recipes, or contact me to host your own Epicure Cooking Class. I've been an Independent Epicure Consultant since 2006 and I love sharing recipe ideas for these great products. Use the links at the side to sign up for my customer newsletter or to place an order online.

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

BBQ PORK RIBS (recipe by Jamie)

I gave away some free Epicure products for 5 of my friends to try -- in return, I asked them each to come up with 2 recipes that feature the product they were given. This recipe comes from my friend Jamie, and features Epciure's Sriracha Seasoning. It sounds delicious!

Add 1 package onion soup mix (or try Epicure's French Onion Dip Mix), Montreal Steak Rub, and Epicure's Sriracha Seasoning to a pot of water. Bring to a boil. Add pork ribs. Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 2-3 hours. Remove from water and grill on the barbeque for 10-20 minutes until brown. Baste with BBQ sauce if you wish while grilling.


0 comments:

Post a Comment