About Me

My photo
Need some kitchen inspiration? Try one of my recipes, or contact me to host your own Epicure Cooking Class. I've been an Independent Epicure Consultant since 2006 and I love sharing recipe ideas for these great products. Use the links at the side to sign up for my customer newsletter or to place an order online.

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

CUBAN PULLED PORK PIZZA (recipe by Richelle)

Here's another recipe from one of my customers, who sampled Epicure's Cuban Seasoning (my favourite Epicure seasoning!)

Slather pork tenderloin in oil and Cuban Seasoning. Put in crock pot with 1 c. water and cook on low for 4-6 hours. Shred meat with a fork. Top homemade pizza crust with BBQ sauce, pulled pork, and French's onions. Add cheddar and fresh parmesan cheese. Bake and enjoy!

Richelle said the Cuban seasoning had an amazing smoky BBQ flavour, and the leftover pork will be on buns for lunch tomorrow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment