About Me

My photo
Need some kitchen inspiration? Try one of my recipes, or contact me to host your own Epicure Cooking Class. I've been an Independent Epicure Consultant since 2006 and I love sharing recipe ideas for these great products. Use the links at the side to sign up for my customer newsletter or to place an order online.

Sunday, August 30, 2015

PIZZA BREAD

1 store-bought pizza crust
Epicure's Balsamic Vinaigrette (recipe on the bottle: 1 tbsp. Epicure's Balsamic Vinaigrette Mix, 3 tbsp. balsamic vinegar, and 1/3 c. olive oil. Make a half-batch if you like, and it can stay in the fridge for a week.)
grated cheese
Epicure's Pizza Seasoning

Whisk together vinaigrette ingredients and brush a bit onto the crust. Top with lots of grated cheese and a sprinkle of Pizza Seasoning. Bake at 400 F for 8-10 minutes. Dip in marinara sauce if you like.

0 comments:

Post a Comment