About Me

My photo
Need some kitchen inspiration? Try one of my recipes, or contact me to host your own Epicure Cooking Class. I've been an Independent Epicure Consultant since 2006 and I love sharing recipe ideas for these great products. Use the links at the side to sign up for my customer newsletter or to place an order online.

Monday, October 20, 2014

TWO MARINADES FOR CHICKEN OR PORK (HUMMUS & CUBAN)

Tonight I used these marinades on two pork tenderloins, and cooked them on the barbecue for about 20 minutes over medium heat, flipping once.

HUMMUS MARINADE (this one is delicious on grilled chicken, topped off with some fresh cherry tomatoes and feta cheese)
2 tbsp. Epicure's Roasted Garlic Hummus Dip Mix
1 tbsp. lemon juice
2 tbsp. olive oil

CUBAN MARINADE (this one is amazing on chicken or pork shish kebabs with bell peppers, onions, and pineapple or mango)
2 tbsp. Epicure's Cuban Seasoning
1 tbsp. Epicure's Hot Buttered Rum
1 tbsp. lime juice
2 tbsp. olive oil

0 comments:

Post a Comment