About Me

My photo
Need some kitchen inspiration? Try one of my recipes, or contact me to host your own Epicure Cooking Class. I've been an Independent Epicure Consultant since 2006 and I love sharing recipe ideas for these great products. Use the links at the side to sign up for my customer newsletter or to place an order online.

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

FENNEL & APPLE SPINACH SALAD

1 bulb fennel, cored and thinly sliced (Epicure's ceramic slicer works great for this!)
2 apples, cored and thinly sliced
1 bag baby spinach
handful of cherry tomatoes, halved
1/2 c. diced pancetta, browned

Dressing:
3 tbsp. raspberry vinegar
2 tbsp. chives, finely chopped
1 tbsp. honey
2 tsp. Dijon mustard (I used Saskatoon Dijon mustard)
1 clove garlic, minced and smashed with the side of your knife
salt & pepper
1/3 c. olive oil

Toss ingredients together (save pancetta for the end). Pour dressing ingredients into an Epicure cruet and shake well. Dress the salad just before serving, and top with pancetta.
Served with Saskatoon Glazed Pork Tenderloin and Apple Bacon Stuffing

0 comments:

Post a Comment