About Me

My photo
Need some kitchen inspiration? Try one of my recipes, or contact me to host your own Epicure Cooking Class. I've been an Independent Epicure Consultant since 2006 and I love sharing recipe ideas for these great products. Use the links at the side to sign up for my customer newsletter or to place an order online.

Thursday, May 22, 2014

JAMAICAN JIVE CHICKEN KEBABS

I might be making this recipe all summer long - these were fantastic!

3-4 chicken breasts, cubed
2 tbsp. Epicure's Jamaican Jive Dry Glaze
olive oil
assorted veggies & fruit (pineapple, red & green bell peppers, cherry tomatoes, zucchini, mushrooms, onions, etc.)
bamboo skewers (I love these ones from Epicure because the food doesn't twirl around.)

Marinate chicken in Jamaican Jive and olive oil. Skewer with veggies and grill on the bbq.




0 comments:

Post a Comment