About Me

My photo
Need some kitchen inspiration? Try one of my recipes, or contact me to host your own Epicure Cooking Class. I've been an Independent Epicure Consultant since 2006 and I love sharing recipe ideas for these great products. Use the links at the side to sign up for my customer newsletter or to place an order online.

Thursday, May 22, 2014

HERBAL TEA LEMONADE

I know what I'll be drinking all summer! I have made this recipe with Pink Lady Herbal Tea, which has a refreshing minty flavour, and Scarlet O Herbal Tea, which has a fruitier flavour. Both are delicious, and wouldn't be bad with some white wine or vodka if you're looking for a summertime beverage.

6-7 c. boiling water
3 tbsp. Epicure's Scarlet O or Pink Lady Herbal Tea
1 can frozen lemonade
1 can water

Pour boiling water over tea and let it steep until it reaches room temperature. Strain and pour into a pitcher with frozen lemonade. Top it up with more water if necessary. Serve over ice.


0 comments:

Post a Comment