About Me

My photo
Need some kitchen inspiration? Try one of my recipes, or contact me to host your own Epicure Cooking Class. I've been an Independent Epicure Consultant since 2006 and I love sharing recipe ideas for these great products. Use the links at the side to sign up for my customer newsletter or to place an order online.

Tuesday, December 6, 2016

MONGOLIAN BEEF (Pressure Cooker)

Followed this recipe.

2 lbs. steak, cut into strips
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 tbsp. fresh ginger, grated
1/2 c. soy sauce
1/2 c. water
2/3 c. brown sugar
2 tbsp. cornstarch + 3 tbsp. cold water

Brown beef in small batches and set aside. Add garlic and sauté for 1 minute, then add ginger, soy sauce, water, and sugar to the pot, and stir to combine. Return beef to the pot, seal lid and cook on high pressure for 12 minutes. Remove meat from pot, add cornstarch and water and bring sauce to a simmer to thicken. Pour over the beef and serve over rice with a sprinkle of green onions and Epicure's Asian Umami Yeast Sprinkles.


0 comments:

Post a Comment